Centres Per Province
Alberton – Celia Stewart
Vereeniging – Renè Mulder
Benoni – Elmarie Pieters
Roodepoort – Esther lane
Krugersdorp – Maude Kemp
Pietersburg – Norman Mhlahlana
Middelburg – Annelize du Preez
Durban – Sebenzile
Cape Town – Johan Esterhuizen
INTEGRA CENTRE / AGENCY
START YOUR OWN LEARNING CENTRE / AGENCY
Welcome to INTEGRA EDUCATION AND TRAINING – a unique business opportunity for teachers to have their own business who have a passion for teaching.
Your Agency will be based on an existing Learning Centre that has been very successful for many years based in Krugersdorp at 21 Amajuba Street, Noordheuwel, Krugersdorp.
- The head of this Integra Agency is Maude Kemp (Dipl. TOD; BA; MBD). Maude has 28 years’ experience in Remedial Education.
- She has been contracted by the Department of Education D2 District to educate teachers in this field.
- Maude was a finalist in the 2003 National Teachers Awards and was also nominated for Business Woman of the Year in the category Education and Training.
- Earn a substantial income – while doing your passion.
- No more red tape – just teaching.
- No extra-mural activities: your weekend belongs to your own family.
- No paper war, marking of books and doing hours of preparation – everything has already been done for you – just print and present!
- You will have every morning free to spend the way you want, going to the gym or baking or doing a craft- up until two in afternoon when you will start working in your Learning Centre until 18:00 where you will close your doors and go home.
- You will work with Primary School Learners.
- At your Learning Centre you will teach learners how to read well with understanding – so that there can be carry over to enhance all
- other subjects or mathematics (either or both).
- All the material for reading in English, Afrikaans and Mathematics will be provided – no preparation from your side. Just print and present.
- You will take small groups between 4 to 6 learners in a session to ensure individual attention.
- You will only work in the afternoons from 14hoo to 18h00.
- You can work from home.
- You can rent a classroom in a school of your choice in your area.
- You can rent a business premise at a central, safe, easy access location.
- To be discussed. Phone 082 929 6818 for an appointment.
- An IP fee per month will be payable only after six months of operating your Learning Centre.
- For that you will also receive annual upgrades of the programmes.
- You will decorate your own Learning Centre.
- Cd’s with all the learning material that your require to operate your Learning Centre.
- All assessment material – Norm- as well as Diagnostic Tests.
- One full day training in all the aspects of operating your learning Centre efficiently, as well as training in the multi-sensory, meta-cognitive, integrated method. Training will also be given in assessment and report writing.
- 6 black boards
- All marketing material in liaison with a graphic artist.
- Every programme is broad based and includes:
- visual perceptual skills
- auditory perceptual skills
- word recognition
- sentence construction
- expressive language skills
- receptive language skills
- the focal point is reading with UNDERSTANDING
- it focuses on the learner’s strong points
- it is a multisensory, metacognitive, integrated reading method
- includes mathematical calculations and concepts
WHAT IS THE POTENTIAL INCOME?
You can generate a potential income of between R 38 000 and R 54 000 per month, depending on how many learners you take.
PROPOSED WORKING HOURS:
- Monday to Friday from 14h00 to 18h00 in one hour sessions where you could see between 4 – 6 learners per hour.
- Different grades and languages can come at the same time.
- 6 learners per session at 4 times per day = 24 learners per day.
- Hours can be from 14h00 – 15h00; 15h00 – 16h00; 16h00 – 17h00 and 17h00 – 18-h00.
- That will be 24 learners per day x 5 days (1 week_ = 120 learners per week.
- 120 learners per week at R 450 per month per learner = R 54 000 PER MONTH
- You can tailor the working hours to suit you e.g. you do not have to work on a Friday if you don’t want to – but it will affect your income.
- You could also work on a Saturday to accommodate even more learners if you prefer.
- You will market your own Integra Learning Centre in your area.
- Assistance will be provided.
- Training in marketing strategies will be provided.